Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Battle of the Bulge

 
I started at the gym today. And let me tell you it's been a few years since I saw the inside of one of these establishments. This one is very pleasant though. Clean, well-organised and not too many patrons at the time I was there. So I was able to do the exercises I wanted and use the equipment I needed. There is also a sauna/ jacuzzi etc, but you won't find me there. I'll never understand that kind of stuff. A good shower and I'm good to go!

I had no idea where to start out with workouts and I ended up at bodybuilding.com. I have to recommend this website to anyone who is looking for information on exercise or nutrition. They have lots of advice, great instructional videos - all geared towards specific age and gender groups - and you can buy just about any gym-related product at their online store.

Well, my shoulders ache and my hands are shaking so much that it's a miracle I can type. Feels great though!

No comments:

Post a Comment